Disclaimer: Every baby is different, so just because my baby thinks something is wonderful, your baby may not be a fan.
Most, if not all, of these products fall into the "I had never even heard of that before I got pregnant" category. The amount of products available is insane. Obviously, I'm not going to cover all baby products in this series, just the ones that we found to be really great.
First up: The Wubbanub
You're probably thinking, "What on earth is a Wubbanub??" because that's exactly what I thought when I first heard about it. It's a little stuffed animal with a Soothie pacifier attached to the mouth:
Faith doesn't even use a pacifier (not for lack of us trying to get her to use one), but this might be her favorite toy. She doesn't even use the pacifier part of the toy, she just chews on the side of the pacifier as a teething toy. She also really enjoys sucking on the pony's tail or leg, or trying to throw the whole thing across the room for me to fetch. The Wubbanub goes everywhere with us, on stroller walks,
Doctor's waiting rooms, church, you name it, this Wubbanub has been there.
- Your baby can put this pacifier in their own mouth, so perfect for the crib or driving
- Easy to clean: The whole thing can go in the wash and I just use Lysol and water to disinfect the pacifier as needed.
- It's quiet. This is a big deal when you need to keep the baby busy in church.
- Wubbanub is a fun word to say :)
- I wish it had a better texture (softer, ribbed fabric, something) because babies love that kind of thing.
This is now my go-to baby shower present because I'm pretty sure all babies need a Wubbanub in their lives :) I got mine on Amazon, but I think they sell them in stores too (but don't hold me to that!)
Next in the Faith Favorite Things series: Aden and Anais swaddling blankets!