1. Name your favorite song: Currently, it's Brad Paisley's "This is Country Music". Faith and I watch CMT in the morning and I love the video of his live performance so much. Yes, I can hear cows mooing from my house, I listen to country music, and I have a coondog. I swear I speak like an educated person and my husband is in no way related to me. :)
2. Name a song you think is romantic: "Better Together" by Jack Johnson. If this had been more danceable, it would have been our first dance at our wedding.
3. Name a song you recommend someone to listen to: I always recommend "Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry as the best running song of all time, but people probably think I'm so so weird after they listen to it. Trust me, it's a great song.
4. Name your second favorite song: Jewel's "You Were Meant for Me". I have at least 3 versions of this song on my iPod and I could listen to it every day and not get tired of it.
Since these are trick questions, here is what they mean:
1. This tells how you feel about yourself: I guess I feel like a hick who likes country music? Well, it's hard to not feel country when the only thing you see on your morning run is a dude on a tractor.
2. This song tells how you feel about a person you secretly have a crush on: I don't think it can be called a "secret crush" if I'm married to him. Also, who has secret crushes past the age of 13?
3. This song tells how you feel about the person you are in a relationship with.: I don't think my husband would disagree with that statement. :) Wow, I should have read down before I answered that one.
4. This song tells how you think other people view you: What, everyone thinks they were meant for me? Fail.
More random questions:
1. Do you think you're hawt?
Seriously Kari, did you steal these questions from a 13 year old's Facebook meme? You can admit it if you did, we won't judge....much. :)
2. My current wallpaper: I'm assuming you mean computer wallpaper, not actually wallpaper:
|First picture of Jeff and I|
Chicken and I have a rocky relationship, but after going "off" chicken for my whole pregnancy, I'm finally enjoying it again. I had some chicken last week before my 50K. I'd just rather have beef or lamb, or even pork before chicken.
4. What are the songs you have listened to recently?
I have a running mix on my iPod that I listen to a lot. It's probably giving me brain damage to listen to Enimem on repeat, but whatever gets me through the run.
5. What were you thinking as you were writing this?
I was thinking this is a hell of a lot easier than writing a blog post from scratch. :)
6. Do you have any nicknames?
Not a one. Getting people to pronounce my name is challenge enough. That's why I have a strict "impossible to mispronounce" rule for baby names.
7. Random eight blogger friends who will be tagged by this (feel no need to answer if you don't want to!)
Wow, it was fun to scroll through my google reader and randomly select people. :)
8. Who is listed as #1?
My 50K partner in crime and the reigning Fiber Stomach of Steel Champion.
9. Say something about #5?
She is one speedy runner who has an adorable dog!
10. How did you get to know #3?
Geez, I didn't know there was going to be a quiz! I have no clue, but her blog cracks me up.
11. How about #4?
She and I used to braid each other's hair in grade school....or I just started reading her blog and wishing I was as fast as her!
12. Leave a message for #6...
I hope you win the award you're nominated for!
13. Do #7 and #8 have similarities?
They both run and have dogs? Now that I think about it, that might be true for all of the blogs that I read....
14. Why does #2's blog interest you?
Because it's hilarious and she writes what I'm thinking, also PUPPY PICTURES!
If you read to the end of this, kudos to you and happy Friday. :)
Do you think your music tastes say anything about you or is it isolated from your personality?
Also here's a picture of Faith since I don't want to get angry emails from my mom about blog posts without baby pictures. :)
|Pool time two days in a row? You're getting lazy Mommy.|