If Windows 11 is already available for your device and it meets all the minimum requirements, you can install the upgrade manually. Simply head over to the Microsoft Windows 11 Installation Assistant page and download the updates from there. To check your device has the most recent updates installed, go to ‘Settings’, scroll to the bottom and select ‘About’. Choose ‘Software updates’ from the menu and your device will check for available updates.
- If you’re having difficulty with your device, you should always check for updates as a fix for the problem may have been released.
- Without those all-important updates, your business is vulnerable – and so are your clients and customers.
- Find out more about sending an error report through theSamsung Members app.
- Datek provides expert assistance you need to quickly and cost-effectively bring cloud computing services to your business.
- Sometimes, software needs to be updated because of the