Creating community-oriented programs like , brands like Google are demonstrating a shift in the nature of corporate art. Beyond corporate collections, beyond breathing life into business environments, millennial-led businesses are beginning to show that art is an intrinsic part of who they are. And nowhere in business’s relationship with art better demonstrates this than in fashion.
- Your personal statement will be read very closely and we will be looking for a range of interests and extra-curricular activity.
- Collaboration with industry Our academic experts collaborate closely with industry partners, helping them bring design, creativity and critical thinking to their day-to-day businesses and developing their innovation capabilities.
- A partnership-based approach to support opportunities for work placements in prestigious museums and galleries .
- Ikon gallery, Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, Barber Institute and the Jewellery Quarter.
- In these you will be assessed on work that you have produced as a team, as well